An exciting opportunity is available working for a leading design, manufacturing and packaging company based at their Leicester site.
This is a permanent role starting at £8.00 per hour 40 hour a week = starting salary of £16,640.00 pa with a 6 month pay review and then another pay review after 12 months service.
They promote from within and offer very good training and progression to the right people.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 08:00- 16:30
Responsible for operating and setting of the Die Cutting machines in line with company procedures to the satisfaction of the Supervisor/Management.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
To operate and set to the highest possible standard relating to companies current training procedures ensuring safe working at ALL times.
Assisting in running the department efficiently, with maximum output whilst maintaining quality.
* To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible.
* To ensure the maintenance of the equipment is of the highest standard and where ever possibly achieve preventative maintenance.
* Produce an acceptable level of output daily.
* Endeavour to keep waste levels to an absolute minimum and continually work towards reducing these levels.
* Maintain the highest possible standard of quality at all times.
* Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping around your work area and within your department at all times.
* Inform your Supervisor/Manager at regular intervals the operational status of your equipment.
* Comply with any other reasonable request made by Management.
* Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
* Respond to and ensure the ISO standards, together with any other systems/procedures are maintained at all times.
*Delivering on our commitments and accountabilities
*To be positive, pro-active and above all conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
*Innovation and teamwork
*Right 1st time
*Focusing on our customer requirements and satisfaction
*Striving to be the best
*Working to achieve continual improvement at all times
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.