My client is a leading ambient Food Manufacturer and is looking to add an experience Development Chef to their team. Your role will be to act as a key member of the NPD Team, managing projects and ensure optimisation of NPD Recipes.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop and drive new recipes as mart of NPD activities, working as part of the NPD team to manage all associated costs
- Suggest and improve existing product lines as part of continuous improvement
- Support supply chain in liaising with ingredient suppliers
- Achieve all time guidelines on NPD Projects
- Presentations for both internal/external parties
- Represent the business at exhibitions, food shows or other field events.
- Degree qualification or associated discipline
- Extensive chef experience to a high level
- Expertise in developing new recipes
- Previous NPD experience within a Food Manufacturing facility
- Commercial awareness
- Food trends capabilities and understanding
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.