Design Technician (Salary: £22,500 to £25,000 DOE Company Car, Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday plus stats)
A Great opportunity has arisen for Interior Fit-Out Design Technician to be based in Lincoln
You will be working for one of the largest commercial and retail interior fit-out companies based in the East Midlands. With a national coverage specialising in refurbishments and interior fit-out ranging from glass partitions, mezzanine floors to complete office and shop fit-outs
You will be working on design and build projects
- Production of construction drawings
- Construction detailing
- Joinery detailing
- Liaising with construction / sales team
To be successful in this role you must have
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, In Design, Photoshop, Revit and Building Information Modelling
- Work calmly under pressure
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Work as part of a team
- Able to work from concept through to completion
- Work face to face with clients and customers
- Architectural and interiors experience on a variety of projects
- Well organised, methodical and positive
- Excel in operating in a fast paced commercial environment
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.