Our client is a National provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care Homes. They are looking for an experienced Nursing Home Deputy Manager who has experience with: Elderly, Nursing Care, Dementia.
As a Nursing Home Deputy Manager you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care and intermediate care throughout the home.
This list of roles is not extensive; there will be more on a daily basis:
- Delivering an excellent standard of person centred care.
- Completing the staff rota's
- Completing audits within the home, in line with company policy and procedure.
- Being responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home
- Conducting clinical and non clinical staff supervisions.
- Conducting and participating in team and resident's meetings.
The ideal Nursing Home Deputy Manager will have:
- Registered Nurse with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Previous experience in working with Elderly Care, Dementia and Nursing Care.
- Commutable via own transport to Newark
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is an excellent opportunity because the company currently has the plans for the future to grow and expand, so there will be an opportunity to develop in to a Registered Manager.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.