A new and exciting opportunity is now available at our clients home. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Deputy Home Manager to assist in providing effect leadership and management within one of our registered residential homes, offering longer term placements to children and young people aged 9-15.
Housing 3 young people ranging from the ages of 9-15 on a 1:1 staffing ratio. You will work closely with the registered manager to ensure the delivery of high quality therapeutic care to young people as part of our integrated service offering. In order to achieve this you will hold knowledge of PACE model of therapeutic parenting, having used this model in practice. Your duties will include;
- To provide leadership and support to staff teams to ensure the highest quality therapeutic care is delivered to young people as part of Bryn Melyn Care's integrated services.
- Act as a leader, role model and coordinator of shifts, fully deputising for the Registered Home Manager in their absence.
- To lead the development of the young person's Quality of Life Plan ensuring its delivery on a daily basis and ensuring that all the basic physical needs of the young person are met, providing guidance to colleagues in this regard, communicating goals, objectives and practice to staff teams to support development.
- To provide leadership and guidance to support decision making that is always in the best interests of the young people and the organisations; actively monitoring and providing feedback to individuals.
- To be alert to signs of distress, neglect or abuse, ensuring that the young people are monitored and protected.
- To know, understand and role model BMC's cultural and behavioural expectations as leading provider of therapeutic childcare and employer of choice.
- To know, understand and promote BMC's service delivery as a leading provider of therapeutic childcare, as a commercial ambassador for the company.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.