Deputy Home Manager
40 hours, Full time
- The Deputy Nursing Home Manager will support the Registered Manager in the day to day activities of running the home.
- Assume full responsibility for the day to day running of the Home in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- Manage a team including Nurses, Care Workers and ancillary staff, ensuring best practice is carried out.
- Review the care needs of residents in accordance with best practice standards and contractual requirements.
- Ensure the service provided meets the CQC quality compliance and other regulatory standards.
- Monitor and ensure that the health and safety and infection control standards in relation to the premises and equipment are maintained.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Elderly care
- Registered Nurse with a Valid PIN
- Evidence of knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care and Care Assistants
- Demonstrate a professional manner and appearance
- Demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and motivate a team
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and handle emergency situations effectively
- Care for the Elderly qualification Desirable
- Previous management/supervisory experience.
- Care for the Elderly experience Desirable
- 2 years management/supervisory experience Desirable
Ability to communicate effectively with service users, relatives and all grade of Staff
Satisfactory DBS check
If you would like more information please apply, or contact Kevin 0115 941 8131
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.