Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager at a 60 bedded residential home in Leicester. Our client is looking for a dedicated Deputy Home Manager to deliver the highest standard of care to residents.
To support the Home Manager in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the home
Promoting a caring environment which provides young people with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
To support the Home Manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to young people, checking legal requirements are met along with keeping up to date with registration requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To undertake shift work as per staff rota and work as part of a team carrying out Residential Support Worker duties.
- To work under the direction of the Home Manager and deputise for him/her as and when required.
- To support the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of all aspects of the home including; the standards and quality of care, recruitment and training issues, communication with the team, the premises of the Care Home and financial matters.
- To recognise and assess individuals' needs, involving relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed, in order to formulate personalised care plans for each individual.
5 . To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to young people following individual care plans carefully and ensuring all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- Promoting the social and emotional wellbeing & development of young people and to consistently strive to further develop these skills.
Job Type: Full time
Pension, 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free uniform & DBS provided
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.