One of the leading providers of commercial vehicle repair and maintenance has an exciting opportunity for a Depot Manager in the South Yorkshire area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will report to the General Manager to manage the day to day Workshop activities and to ensure that the relevant and set financial, productivity, stock control and quality performance measures are met.
You will provide input into the overall contract management team as required in order to ensure that the relevant key contract objectives are achieved.
You will also maintain and build employee and customer relations to ensure that the Workshop operation achieves all set financial and cultural objectives/targets.
The person our Client is looking for:
- Confident in dealing with staff and customers at all levels within the operation.
- Sound knowledge of H&S fundaments and Compliance.
- Able to deliver a high standard of performance maintaining focus on meeting critical timeliness & targets whilst working under pressure.
- Able to provide job training, coaching and development for other technicians and apprentices as required.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to deal with a varied nature and volume of telephone calls.
- Ability to influence and gain the trust of a compact team, whilst providing flexibility, reliability and providing ad-hoc cover if required.
- Sound knowledge of the HGV environment, who will be expected to maintain a level of productivity, through a recognised formal training program.
- Computer and IT literate.
Salary for this opportunity is c£40k.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.