A new opportunity has arisen for a Depot Manager to join a wholesale and food distribution service. This is a truly exciting time to join the organisation in Derby as they continue their unprecedented growth.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Delivering consistent high store standards, improving range, merchandising and on shelf availability
- Managing routine procedures whilst ensuring that all policies are adhered to.
- Delivering all store KPIs - sales, shrinkage, profit, wage costs etc. to achieve targets as agreed with your Manager
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and setting challenging targets to minimise payroll costs
- Manage, lead and develop the team to deliver high performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Maintain H&S, Food Safety and Fire Regulations
- Training and development of the store team, managing performance and coaching
- Ensure the security procedures are followed by all employees and updated as required
- Ensure the customer always has a excellent shopping experience, by having plans in place, encouraging the right culture and challenging the team to improve service
- Effectively communicate with third parties both internal and external
- Engaging with Customers, using feedback to improve service and satisfaction
The candidate will need to:
- Have a proven track record with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior management role within a wholesale / retail environment
- Be self-motivated, demanding, hardworking and able to work autonomously
- Be IT literate and have excellent administrative skills
- Have a good level of commercial awareness in a wholesale / retail environment
- Be resilient when faced with business opportunities
- Be responsive and proactive in your Management style to suit operational requirements
You will work a 45 hour week, including weekends as required by the business.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.