An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Depot Manager join a well established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in Middleton, Lancashire. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever growing team.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the fleet of 10 vehicles, 60,000 sq. ft. of warehousing and an overall team of 20 people (including 2 direct reports, 1x Transport Supervisor and 1x Warehouse Supervisor).
- CPC National essential
- Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience
- Strong performance management experience
- Sound leadership and man-management skills
- Committed to supporting personal development within the team
- Requirement to be flexible with working hours / days however standard working hours are Monday-Friday office hours
What our client is offering
- £30k starting salary, increasing by another £2k after first 6 months of successful on-boarding and achieving personal objectives
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Up to 10% bonus scheme
No company car or car allowance is to be provided for this opportunity.
You will hold the Operator's Licence at the Operating Centre, ensuring complete legislative, company, and customer compliance through consistently and proactively managing all compliance matters of the team of drivers and fleet of vehicles.
Ambition, honesty, a passion for customer service and a genuine drive to deliver business objectives are qualities that are sought.
The site is continuously developing, so the ability to adapt well to change and utilise all available opportunities is of the utmost importance.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.