How would working for a major player in the FMCG world fit your expectations? A business that is growing year on year with a valued and motivated workforce that consistently strive to take the business forward. No, its not make believe this company is real and they are looking fore their next Depot manager. Does this sound like you?
Due to the nature of this role, this would be ideally suited to someone with a proven track record in a senior retail/wholesale management position.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Delivering consistent high store standards, improving range, merchandising and on shelf availability
- Managing routine procedures whilst ensuring that all policies are adhered to.
- Delivering all store KPIs - sales, shrinkage, profit, wage costs etc to achieve targets as agreed with your Manager.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and setting challenging targets to minimise payroll costs
- Manage, lead and develop the team to deliver high performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Maintain H&S, Food Safety and Fire Regulations
- Training and development of the store team, managing performance and coaching
- Ensure the security procedures are followed by all employees and updated as required
- Ensure the customer always has a excellent shopping experience, by having plans in place, encouraging the right culture and challenging the team to improve service
- Effectively communicate with third parties both internal and external
- Engaging with Customers, using feedback to improve service and satisfaction
- As a key holder you will be required to comply with security requirements when locking up and opening the store, in addition to on call on a rota with other managers for any security issues/breaches out of hours.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.