Demand Planner required!
An exciting full time permanent role is available to join a well established Food Manufacturing business based in Peterborough who are looking for an experienced Demand Planner with a background in Food Manufacturingor FMCG.
Salary - £35,000
Days 8am - 4.30pm Mon to Fri
22 days Holiday not including bank hols
- Forecast, demand and capacity planning for the the sites
- Build strong relationships and work closing with internal stakeholders and customers
- Manage mid - long term forecasting plans managing the end to end process
- Forecast and review weekly changes and keep the information update to and accurate
- Responsible for the planning, demand planning master data, Demand and capacity plans
- Provide updates to prospected customers (new launches, promotions and take and report feedback
- Build demand forecasts to support the capacity team
- review sales forecasts for the production capacity and establish costs to meet future demands
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with Demand planning from the Food Manufacturing sector or FMCG sector
- Have a good knowledge of ERP or MRP or both
- Used SAP and all Microsoft packages
Does this sound like you? if is does apply now!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.