Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer based within the heart of Peterborough. Due to a sustained period of growth my client is now in search of a Demand Planner to join their supply chain team.
The main focus of the demand planner will be to forecast, demand and capacity planner across a multi-site operation business. This role will report directly into the supply chain manager, working closely with the supply chain team including; commercial, finance, warehouse and production teams.
Within this role the main responsibilities include;
- Manage the mid-long term end-to-end forecasting plans for the business
- Forecast, review weekly and change where required to keep as accurate and up to date
- Working closely with customers and the commercial team to aid forecast accuracy
- Responsible for Reporting on forecasting accuracy, weekly, monthly and YTD as well as creating relevant forecasting documents (part specific forecast sheets) and any further adhoc reporting for Sales team
- Responsible for planning and demand planning master data
- Responsible for demand and capacity plans
- Review sales forecast to production capacity to meet future demands and establish costs
- Provide update on forthcoming retailer activity e.g. new launches, promotions and feedback information accordingly.
- Building demand forecasts, both short and long term to support the capacity planning team, then liaising back with the BU teams to discuss the implications of these plans
- Run various weekly and monthly reports
- experienced demand planning experience within FMGC
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of ERP & MRP systems in particular SAP
- Excellent PC skills, MS Office are essential in particular excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers and across multiple sites. This is a very exciting time to join the business and develop your career.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.