Barker Ross are recruiting for 2 x Delivery & Business Services Assistants - Scheduler.
To ensure the safe and effective scheduling of all direct and contractor field resources for all work types within Network Operations Eastern Region.
Key attributes for the candidates;
- Experience of dealing with the general public.
- Must have good customer service skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experience of planning resource would be very beneficial - previous experience in a role with some transferable skills around coordinating, scheduling, planning etc - similar past paced experience
- Good standard of IT proficiency and ability and willingness to learn new systems (previous experience of SAP and any GPS location systems would be v beneficial)
- Current or previous experience or understanding of Electricity network, electrical engineering etc v beneficial
please call me asap for more details 01604 634479
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.