I am recruiting for debrief clerks on a temporary basis to join a well established company based North west of Leicester. Please note this is a temporary position from October-January to cover the busy Christmas period.
· Brief and debrief drivers as appropriate before/after each journey to ensure all paper work is returned in full and returns/discrepancies are fully recorded.
· Being responsible for any and all transport related paperwork.
· Ensuring that all drivers route paper work, collection paperwork is received.
· Ensuring all vehicles Tacho and drivers cards are downloaded in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
· Ensuring that equipment and pallets are collected/delivered.
· Dealing with all drivers timesheets (including agency drivers) to ensure prompt payment.
· Controlling the issue and return of vehicle keys/fuel/mileage.
· Printing run sheets/maps for all drivers.
· Tracking/monitoring vehicles on the road.
· Answering the calls from drivers, customers and solving their problems.
· Preparing the reports, sending/receiving the e-mails.
· Dealing with customers as required, for example in the event of late running delivery.
· Proactively dealing with other departments as Planning, Customer Service etc. to solve any queries or problem that may arise during shift.
Skills & experience required;
· Excellent communication skills verbal and written
· Proficient with MS packages
· Experience in a transport environment
· Strong administrative skills
· Reliable & flexible
4 on 4 off continental shift pattern
2 shifts available- Day shift 6am-6pm
Night shift 6pm-6am
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.