Our forever expanding client based in Lincoln is currently looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis. This is a permanent opportunity with hours of work being 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday each week. Candidates must also be flexible to cover Saturday's when required.
The main responsibility of the role is to be the first point of contact for all visiting customers to the dealership and providing an excellent standard of customer service.
Additional duties will include:-
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the dealership
- Identifying the reason for the customer visit and matching their requirements to the relevant staff member
- Manage any customers that cannot be immediately dealt with for sales, service and parts enquiries
- Host the waiting area, providing refreshments and updates to customers on their waiting time and reason
- Carry out basic administration functions such as filing and database updates
- Provide support on the telephone answering incoming calls and routing to the correct staff member or department
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and will have a flexible approach to working hours as occasional holiday and sickness cover may be required.
We are also looking for someone who has a high level of administration and reception skills and a working knowledge of using Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience of working in a car dealership is preferred but is not essential to the role.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.