My client are a Leicestershire based food manufacturer who are looking to recruit a debrief clerk to join there busy tansport office on an ongoijg temporary basis.
- Brief and debrief drivers as appropriate before/after each journey to ensure all paper work is returned in full and returns/descrepencies are fully recorded.
- Being responsible for any and all transport related paperwork.
- Ensuring that all drivers route paper work, collection paperwork is received.
- Ensuring all vehicle Tacho and drivers cards are downloaded in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Ensuring that equipment and pallets are collected/delivered.
- Dealing with all drivers timesheets (including agency drivers) to ensure prompt payment.
- Printing run sheets/maps for all drivers.
- Tracking/monitoring vehicles on the road.
- Answering the calls from drivers, customers and solving their problems.
- Preparing reports, sending/receiving e-mails.
- Proactively dealing with other departments as Planning, Customer Service etc. to solve any queries or problem that may arise during shift.
Hours of work;
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Day shift 6am-6pm
Night shift 6pm-6am
Day shift £8.00ph
Night shift £8.50ph
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.