We are currently hiring for De-bagging Operator to work in Actor.
Your objective will be to produce a saleabe unit of milk of the highest possible quality at the lowest possible cost, in the shortest possible time.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Familiarisation and operation of both Label Applicators.
- Operation of both de-bagging tables.
- Familiarisation and operation of de-bagging the correct size and quantity of bottles onto the tables and undertanding the colour of bag.
- Operation and understanding of the Lunx printers.
- Ensuring the correct label, date, letter of production and time are inputted onto the label and correct label is applied to the correct bottle.
- Stock rotation of all products.
- Ensuring cleaning of all equipment is conducted thoroughly, following all S.O.P's.
- Ensuring that all necessery plant and production records are compiled accurately and the results acted upon.
- Involvement in quality and engineering problems as they arise.
- To investige out of specification results and liase with management to identify and resolve cause.
- To ensure that all incoming materials adhere to product specifications.
- To report / discuss dafety hazards with the Duty Supervisor for the application of remedial action.
- Must be prepared to work whatever hours are necessery to achieve the above. Any other reasonable duties that may arise as and when requested.
- Knowing throughput, specification and methods of operating. Ensuring all equipment is operated correctly.
- Ensuring all cleaning procedures are carried out correctly and adhered to.
Ideally a person with Food Hygiene Certificate; with high level of attention to details and rigorous in problem solving.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.