We are currently recruiting for a Day Concierge / Support Assistant in the Lewisham area:
The service provides accommodation to young people with complex needs and enduring needs in relation to substance misuse, mental health, homelessness and other related issues with the aim to address the presenting needs of residents.
You will form a pivotal position within the services daily operational activities, and will be the point of coordination for daily events encompassing support and housing management, working under the direction of the Service Managers.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure reception is covered and that details of emerging tasks are circulated
- Oversee the booking/use of the activity spaces by external agencies and other internal departments
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the daily activities programme
- Produce in advance weekly promotional materials to maximise update of activities
- Establish and maintain logging and filing systems
- Accurately record information including recording all contacts with clients
- Promote life skills activities to clients and encourage involvement in internal and community activities
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully with vulnerable young people
- A good awareness of the possible issues and challenges you might face when working with young people
- A level of numeracy sufficient to carry out tasks such as budgeting with clients
- The ability to be self motivating, work under pressure and manage your time effectively
Please send cvs in response to this advert or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.