Barker Ross are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Data Coordinator, Based in Leicester.
This is a contract role, ASAP start, till 21/12/2018.
This post is to support the data quality on the Education management information system through suspense processing of incoming files from schools and to be responsible for the collection, maintenance, reporting and analysis of data. To contribute to the management of information and data about children and their education.
Main duties include:
1. To be responsible for the maintenance of data held on Children's Systems, conducting investigations when necessary to determine the correct information, recommending process change to improve data quality.
2. To be responsible for the quality, integrity, security and confidentiality of centrally held data
3. To ensure that data passed between internal and external systems is consistent and that any errors are identified, processed accurately and corrected.
4. To be responsible for collecting and processing scheduled data where required, from business service, partner agencies and from the national bodies.
5. To ensure that requests for information and data are responded to effectively.
If you are interested in the Data Coordinator role please apply today or send your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.