Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: Data and Information Administrator -Croydon, Permanent, £24,500kpa, 37.5 hours per week
- Administrate the organisation's information systems (InForm and Pyramid), and support staff to use them to their full capacity.
- Support the recording of Key Performance Indicator information by creating reports to guide service improvement and development.
- Quality check data to produce regulatory and other reports as requested
- Provide Key Performance Indicator information to managers of all levels to guide service improvement and development.
- Create reports and produce data for required regulatory reports.
- Contribute to the delivery of the companies Business Plan and related work plan for Quality + Involvement.
- Support the ongoing development of a dataset that can demonstrate the needs of our customers and the work of the organisation.
- Produce and quality check data for regular housing management reports including void reports, arrears reports, new lettings, departures, etc.
- Produce and quality check data for regular support function reports, including customer outcomes and distance travelled.
- Run quarterly and other regular reports, as per the reporting schedule.
- Collate data from and quality check SP record forms, Outcome forms and CORE forms.
- To produce ad-hoc performance information and benchmarking as required.
- Provide a first port of call service to front line staff for the organisations information systems.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve system issues as required on behalf of staff.
- Provide information and training in the use of the organisation's information systems e.g. induction of new staff and core training.
- Support the production and maintenance of user guides for information systems, including communicating updates and changes that effect users.
- Provide administration of databases, including user accounts, responding to queries and supporting others to use the system.
- Represent the company at external meetings and liaise with other users to share good practice.
- A good understanding of the benefits that information systems bring and the ability to communicate this to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience of using databases to input and extract data and information.
- Experience of reporting on and presenting datasets.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- Understanding of the needs of homeless / vulnerable people.
- A good standard of Excel skills with the ability to develop.
- Ability to proactively administrate and support databases that have multiple frontline users.
- The ability to work with, collate and quality check large volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to train and coach others in the use of information systems.
- Ability to organise and multi-task at pace, ensuring that work is delivered effectively and to deadline.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.