Barker Ross are recruiting for a Data Analyst in the Caerphilly area on a 2 month contract based on either 37.5 hours per week at a rate of £10-12ph,
Main responsibilities of this position will include (but not limit to);
- Provide data analysis and support on the below areas;
- Turnaround times
- Stock booking in times
- When items are put into stock
- Productivity around picking rates and speed
- And the same for despatch related measurements
- Root cause analysis
- Extracting large amounts of data from SAP
- Converting data into a csv file and interrogating
Successful candidate will be required to cover all of the below;
- Advanced level Excel user
- Able to provide in depth data interrogation
- flag if data looks incorrect (not just report on it regardless)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce complex reports
- Previous experience in similar role (desirable)
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.