An exiting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of tablet compression tooling in the world. Our leading and innovative client are now seeking to employ permanent full time Cylindrical Grinder to work day shifts leading to continental shifts
This is a full time position that requires commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job based at their site in Nottingham.
Initially whilst you are in training: £19,773pa - PLEASE NOTE once you are out of your 3 month probation an 18% premium will be added increasing the salary to £25,126.92pa
HOURS OF WORK:
Initially Day Shift-leading to:-
6:00am-14:00 & 14:00-22:00 DOUBLE DAYS
Previous experience required:
* Cylindrical Grinding and any other types of grinding
* Some Turning skills
Apprentice trained preferred.
* Ideally apprentice trained
* Capable of interpreting process specifications and work procedures/instructions
* Ability to read production drawings and related documentation
* Possess strong mechanical measuring techniques.
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Flexibility, team working ability
* Practical experience and knowledge of quality standards
* Keen to participate in a continuous improvement focussed environment
* Calm under pressure and responsive to change, an enthusiast who is able to work on their own initiative
* Ability to communicate effectively within the working environment, with demonstrable problem solving abilities
* Keen attention to detail
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.