My client is one of the UKs largest manufacturers of energy efficient and low maintenance windows, doors and conservatories. The company is rapidly growing and are looking to recruit a Customer Support Coordinator to support the Customer Services Manager.
Coordinate a customer support service to assigned customers dealing with customer requests, queries and issues, ensuring an informed and proactive professional service at all times. Building relationships with customers to provide a customer service of excellence.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide information on Company policies, procedures, products and make recommendations and offer resolutions based upon customer requirements and Company policies.
- Ensure a prompt response and efficient use of resources where applicable and when and to whom escalation is required.
- Ensure orders are complete and accurate and where applicable arrange suitable credit or returns.
- Maintain computerised information systems and all other relevant documentation and participated in development of improved efficiency.
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out liaising with relevant departments and suppliers where applicable.
- Participate in the preparation of promotional materials and displays and ensure customers are updated regularly with new company products, systems and policies.
- Conduct feasibility checks on all incoming orders to ensure they can be processed and that no important information is missing or any errors and rectify where necessary.
- Ensure customers are updated and informed of lead times and any updates on their orders.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department and Order Processors to ensure payment is received particularly for pro-forma orders, where payment is required before customer receives order.
- Ensure where customer sign off is require before order processing that these are followed up and closed promptly and professionally.
- Deal with customer return procedure on a daily basis from point of receipt to satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure ODR's (Order Deficiency Return) issues are informed to customers and updated regularly.
- Ensure stock orders are processed.
- Ensure you introduce yourselves to all your new customers within 24 hours of the new customer details being received.
- Ensure bulletin packs are updated and sent to customers as and when there are new updates.
- Ensure all filing is kept up to date.
- This is not an exhaustive list and will be subject to any other duties or responsibilities as required by the demands of the business and appropriate to the grade and level of this role.
- 1 years' experience within a customer service role or similar.
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Very good attention to detail.
- Must be customer service driven.
Hours of work;
Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm 1 hr lunch
£20,000 (flexible for the right candidate)
To be considered for this position please send your CV
or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.