Barker Ross are recruiting for a Customer Services Officer in the Huddersfield area on a 6 Month contract based on 16.5 hours per week (Nights) at a rate of £9.78ph to provide a first class customer service to colleagues and external customers of a local authority, handling customer enquires face to face, over the telephone, internet or email, giving information and resolving queries.
Please Note - This Position is for 2 Nights per week 20:45 - 05:30
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Handle customer enquiries effectively, and where possible at first point of contact, across a number of different services involving different methods of communication: face to face, telephone, web-chat, letter and by email.
- Provides customers with up to date advice and accurate support to their enquiries, using data, systems and knowledge.
- Deal sensitively with, and manage challenging situations, and difficult customers.
Please note successful candidates must hold the below traits/experience for this position;
- Previous Customer Services Experience
- Proficient in IT - Training Provided on In-House Systems
- Utilise Keyboard Skills (Talk & Type)
- Awareness of Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Excellent Effective Communication
- Positive & Flexible
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.