One of the UK's leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Manager in the Sheffield area on a full time, interim basis.
You will report into the General Manager, the overall purpose of the role is to sustain the link between major Retail stores, Head Office and Suppliers, for all matters relating to store equipment, with the aim of consistently delivering outstanding service.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, the role will cover peak periods so flexibility is essential.
- Provide accurate reports for inbound/outbound call activity.
- Resolve any delivery issues in a professional, timely manner.
- Manage a team of colleagues, prioritise workloads as appropriate, ensuring work is produced to a consistently high standard whilst achieving deadlines.
- Plan & prepare peak allocation document ensuring all requirements are maintained and updated.
- Utilise extensive office administration skills to automate routine tasks.
- Ensure all Service Levels are exceeded.
- Compile weekly KPI's & produce detailed customer reports.
- Produce presentation documents for customer reviews and participate in delivering those presentations.
- Able to support management teams across the contract when required.
- Previous managerial experience within a customer service based environment is essential.
- Ability to deal with conflicting duties and adhere to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Able to analyse and interpret information.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse functions.
- Experience of implementing and managing processes, in line with continuous improvement.
Salary for this opportunity is £35k-£40k. The role is on an interim basis with a review to a permanent employment.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.