Customer Services Advisor - Bournemouth, BH2
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor to work on a temporary contract in Bournemouth.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £10.14phr
Contract Length - 01/05/2019 - 31/12/2019
Customer Services Advisor role:
- To deliver a consistently positive and courteous service to all customers.
- To take the customer's enquiry, listening actively to ensure all details are accurately captured.
- To record the details of the enquiry to ensure the customer's historical information is maintained.
- To provide the customer with accurate information to resolve the enquiry.
- To ensure the customer is aware of actions that will be undertaken and as fully aware of any actions that the customer will need to under take.
- To provide support and assistance to the customer by signposting to the correct service area in the event that the customer's enquiry is outside of the CSAT's scope.
- To liaise with the relevant council service(s) to ensure the enquiry can be resolved and keep the customer advised, where appropriate, of any issues relating to their enquiry.
- To carry out administration tasks including scanning, payment reconciliations, data entry and data analysis.
If you are interested in the Customer Services Advisor role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.