Customer Service Advisor - Islington
Customer service advisor required to work in Islington on a temporary contract.
The contract runs from 18/11/2018 to 19/04/2019.
Please note you will need a current DBS to apply for this role.
Rate of pay - £18.85 - £19.65phr
The ideal deal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally in a Housing setting at another local authority or Housing Association.
Primary Job Function
· To log and monitor members' enquiries and complaints for Housing Needs and Strategy under the Corporate Complaints Procedure
· To provide support and advice to staff engaged in the response and investigation of complaints, as above.
· To be responsible for problem solving and ensuring those responses to complaints are appropriate, timely and, where possible, prevent the escalation of the complaint.
· To ensure that the department offers a customer-focused response to complaints and representations from complainants, the public and other agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To be familiar with all aspects of the Corporate Complaints Procedure
· To be familiar with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000.
· To ensure that all complaints, service issues and customer enquiries are dealt with speedily and effectively.
· To ensure all incoming calls and correspondence for the Customer Services Unit are logged and responded to within designated time-scales.
· To work effectively with internal and external parties to ensure all enquiries are dealt with within departmental procedures and timescales.
· To escalate issues of staff misconduct, safeguarding or other potentially serious complaints with the Compliance Manager.
Is the Customer Service Advisor role is of interest, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.