Barker Ross are recruiting for Customer Service Training Advisor in the Cambridge area (CB2) on a 4 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £15.00 p/hr.
To provide advice & information to customers covering a wide range of services provided by the Council through telephone, electronic and face-to-face channels & assist the team leader in guiding, coaching, mentoring and training team members.
- Participate in a rota to cover the general reception desk, front service desks and telephone work stations.
- To have expert knowledge of and experience with Council Tax, Housing Benefit and the Council Tax Reduction scheme.
- Record accurate and timely statistical information.
- Liaise with all other Council sections and departments to ensure handover of actions as necessary.
- Receive and assist visitors telephoning and visiting the Council to ensure customers receive a comprehensive and accurate service.
Candidate Skills Required
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Effective Communicator
- Enquiry Resolution
- Experience in a high volume customer facing role
- Revenues & Benefits trained
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.