My client specialises in the distribution of exclusive Beauty Products and requires a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team. Following the launch of a new project within the business, the opportunity has arisen for the ideal candidate to join the team on a part time basis. Hours of work are fairly flexible and would cover Monday to Thursday for 6 hours per day. There could be the need to extend the hours into Friday dependant upon work load. Duties will include:
- Responding to enquiries, both Web - based and some telephone work, although the majority of follow ups are email based
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language, written and spoken
- General Administration task
- Stock Control
- Some invoicing - Accounting could be added into the role at a later time
- Web based work, advertising products on site such as Amazon and EBay
- All other related Administration tasks as instructed
- Excellent computer skills
If you feel you have the right skills to join this dynamic, growing company then please send your CV in the first instance.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.