Barker Ross is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to work a temporary contract in Plymouth, PL4.
The role is due to start 10/12/2018 and end on 24/10/2019
Hours of work:
07:00 - 16:00 and 08:30 - 17:30 alternate shifts Monday to Friday
07:00 - 10:00 Alternate Saturday mornings.
Rate of pay:
£9 - £9.50phr
· Portraying an excellent company image to customers encouraging repeat business
· Act as a focal point for customers for the provision of a wide range of information, and to ensure customer's needs are fully met
· Take orders accurately including associated administration when required
· Identify customer requirements and make best economic use of the company resources to ensure delivery to the satisfaction of the customer
· Liaise with production/dispatch personnel to anticipate potential customer service issues and seek to resolve any such problems
· Decide delivery priorities in the event of supply problems and guide dispatch through a revised programme
· Investigate customer queries, report back with recommendations internally
· Update plant availability/breakdown report on system and office board/information screens
· Ensure customers are kept informed and are kept updated with any changes in the status of their orders
· Continual monitoring of order progress to ensure fulfilment of customer requirements
· Communicate with customers to inform them of the status of delivery, discussing alternative solutions with them, updating dispatch comments each time
· Update dispatch comments with any relevant information as required
· Experienced in customer service delivery
· Able to work collaboratively with the team
· Able to work under pressure
· Customer focused approach
· Organised with ability to prioritise
· Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
If you are interested in the Customer Service Representative role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.