Barker Ross is looking for Customer Service Coordinator Desk Manager to work for our client based in Brackmills on temp to perm basis.
As a Desk Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the team and to support and develop the team with the help of the Service Desk Team Leader whilst delivering a great service and building customer relationships
Managing a team of customer service driven people you will need to lead in a positive, enthusiastic and proactive manner. A desk manager should inspire its team members to deliver the high level standards required by the customer and the business, and develop the team to deliver even better service through continuous improvement.
between 7am - 7:00 pm (8 hours shifts+ 1 hour unpaid lunch)
providing cover weekends as required and for the weekend manager whilst they are on annual leave
£12- £13.50 per hour depending on experience
- Liaising with customers and building strong working relationships with them
- System compliance - ensuring all admin across the team is completed daily/weekly/monthly
- Monitoring call progress and ensuring as many SLAs are met as possible. Delivering high service levels to our customers
- Proactively resolving any concerns or work improvements to deliver work quality and efficiency
- Pricing and weekly pricing of calls
- Managing and dealing with and resolving customer escalations
- Support, train and help develop a team of people
- Ensure the daily work load is complete using the system and task management tools
- Reporting on SLA performance and providing service level information for customer consumption
- To drive continuous improvement throughout the team and contribute to it across Rico
- Attend and contribute to meetings and conference calls
- Carry out ADHOC investigations and reports back any findings or issues to the business
- Support the Head of the CSC day to day and also provide cover where required
- Compiling and keeping rota's up to date
- To attend and/or contribute to service review meetings
- Develop team
Skills and attributes required
- Great customer service skills and a positive/can do attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (internal and external including telephone, conference calls and email)
- Listening skills
- Team Player
- People and Team developer
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Reliable and flexible
- Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook and Word skills
- Service Desk / Contact Management Experience
- Inspirational character
- Strong desire to succeed
- Dynamic and forward thinking
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.