Barker Ross is looking for Customer Service Coordinator Team Leader to work for our client based in Brackmills on temp to perm basis.
As a hands on Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day running of the team and help support and develop the team with the help of the Service Desk Manager whilst delivering a great service and building customer relationships.
between 7am - 7:30 pm ( 8 hours shifts )
providing cover weekends as required and for the weekend manager whilst they are on annual leave
£9.60- £10.60 per hour depending on experience
- Liaising with customers and building relationships with them whilst dealing queries via e-mail and phone calls
- Completing hourly downloads and uploads of data onto the system
- Completing chase and update returns reports
- Raising the electronic picking of parts through in house software
- Chasing and sending completed paperwork to customers for the end users record keeping
- Call logging and closures, including the categorisation for any possible failures using the in house Trace and "3co" software
- Monitoring call progress and ensuring as many SLAs are met as possible
- Proactively voicing any concerns or work improvements to work quality and efficiency
- Pricing and weekly pricing of calls
- Managing and dealing with and resolving customer escalations
- Providing cover within the team where required
- Support, train and help develop a team of people
- Ensure the daily work load is complete using the system and task management tools
Skills and attributes required
- Great customer service skills and a positive/can do attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (telephone, conference calls and email)
- Listening skills
- Team Player
- Leadership qualities
- Reliable and flexible
- Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook and Word skills
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.