Barker Ross are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our client in Brackmills, Northampton.
Would you like to work in a forward thinking environment, in an area looking to grow as a business, to provide excellent customer service delivering services across a broad spectrum of areas, Meeting, and exceeding any, contractual service level agreements.
Whilst being aligned to a customer account, you will need to work as part a positive, enthusiastic and proactive team.
40 hours a week
cover for weekends on a one weekend in six basis.
- Liaising with customers and building relationships with them whilst dealing queries via e-mail and phone calls
- Completing hourly downloads and uploads of data onto the system
- Completing chase and update returns reports
- Raising the electronic picking of parts through in house software
- Chasing and sending completed paperwork to customers for the end users record keeping
- Call logging and closures, including the categorisation for any possible failures
- Monitoring call progress and ensuring as many SLAs are met as possible
- Proactively voicing any concerns or work improvements to work quality and efficiency
- Assisting colleagues as and when required
Skills and attributes required
- Great customer service skills and a positive/can do attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication (telephone and email)
- Listening skills
- Team Player
- Reliable and flexible
Please call our Northampton office on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.