Barker Ross are recruiting for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator in the Mountsorrel Area based on a temporary contract, 40 hours per week and rate of £10.00p/hr, to work as a larger team inputting orders and providing all-round excellent customer service.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but not limit to);
- Pro-actively assist with all customers to fully understand their needs and requirements.
- Responsible for the receipt of customers' orders and accurate input of information.
- Monitoring progress of orders and working closely with despatching team to ensure customers are kept informed.
Successful Candidates for this position must have;
- UK Driving License & Own Transport
- Excellent Communication
- Deliver Excellent Customer Service
- Previous Experience in Similar Environment
- Fast-Paced Environment
If you are interested in the above Customer Service Co-Ordinator role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.