Key accountability areas:
- Ensure accurate and effective completion of large deal roll outs
- Contribute to achieving all contractual KPI's, with particular emphasis on planning related KPI's such as Cost Per Move, Aborts and Moves Per Load
- Ensure all administrative functions are completed in line with company policy and procedures and client requirements
- Produce reports as requested by contract supervisors and/or managers
- To deal with any on-going/ outgoing telephone calls politely and confidently, using own initiative to solve any situations that may arise
- Ensure all Lean requirements are met, including 5S
- Ensure high standards of Health & Safety, cleanliness and tidiness throughout the working environment
- Attend any developmental training as required in compliance with the companies' commitment to investors in people standard
It is a term to perm position starting ASAP
Hours would be form 9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
Pay rates 8.55 p/h - 9.05 p/h increasing after 12 weeks
If you feel that you are the right person for this role the met the above requirements and are available for work immediately, then please call 01604 634479.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.