Customer Service Assistant
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to our established business based in South Luffenham (Rutland). This position offers suitable applicants which is an exceptional opportunity to join a progressive and growing business who operate within the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for loading customer planning schedules on to the internal production planning and procurement system, liaising with internal departments to ensure production runs to schedule and ultimately liaising with high profile end users.
- Compiling customer information relating to orders received via email, fax and direct contact
- Understanding the client's requirements
- Maintaining accurate reporting using internal Production/Procurement system
- Reconciliation of orders processed against those outstanding
- Liaising with internal departments, including procurement and production to ensure customer needs are fulfilled
- Reporting and identifying areas for continual improvement
- Managing resources; liaising with manufacturing team and suppliers
- Developing relationships with current and new customers
Key Skills Required;
- Experience of working within a similar scheduling role may be an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Work with a strong customer focus
- Posses excellent planning and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail whilst working to deadlines
- Forward thinking and career minded
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent opportunities for long term career progression
- Free car parking
Please do contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.