Customer Service Advisor/Administrator
Blakelands, Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisor/Administrator for a temporary to permanent position for a powder coating company in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
You will be working in a workshop environment. The role is varied and you must be happy working in a small team.
You must hold customer service experience and ideally you will have knowledge of automotive industry however this is not essential as training will be given.
This is a customer facing role where you will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for:
- Taking calls and ensuring they are actioned accordingly and in a timely manner
- Building relationships with our customers and clients
- Assist front of house team (team of 4 - Body Shop Manager, Office Manager, Estimator and Workshop Controller) in administrative duties
- Work alongside the Body Shop Manager/Workshop Controller with planning of workload and updating customers
- Booking vehicles in and handover of vehicles to customers
- Monitor small fleet of courtesy vehicles and associated administration
- Manage the clients customer satisfaction survey site and upload Warranty Certificates
- Ordering stationery/supplies for the business needs
- Manage Office Diaries
- Update on-line systems for our approved Manufacturers & Insurance Co's
- Attend an annual required Customer Service Course
- In absence of Office Manager assist with invoicing and credit control as needed
The ideal candidate must be:
- Proactive and work as a team player
- Excellent Communicator
- Exceptional administration and attention to detail critical
- Must be able to work on own initiative and have a natural ability to work well with customers/people at all levels
- Resolving queries which must be relayed professionally to the customer
- Able to engage customers and provide them with solutions
- Operate our windows based body shop management system ('Autoflow')
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting a benefit but not essential
- Clean driving license
- All data must be treated in the strictest confidence
Salary Package: £17 - £23k+ dependant on experience.
Hours: 8.30 - 5.30 - Mon - Thurs and 8.30 - 5.p.m. Friday.
21 days holiday plus statutory days.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.