Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20k per annum (depending on experience) + great benefits
Our client is a long-established and rapidly growing company based in the heart of Leicester and they are looking to recruit a bubbly and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for providing excellent Customer Service or someone who is keen to gain experience within Customer Service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will have a customer focused approach, managing difficult situations and finding the most appropriate solution(s) for the customer
- Taking inbound calls, providing first time solutions and ensuring the customer's needs are met
- Carrying out welfare calls and making outbound calls as and when required
- When a first time resolution is not possible, investigate other avenues
- To check, process and update customer details and information
- To carry out general admin tasks
- Writing up reports and emailing the appropriate person
And much more!
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be an effective team player, sharing knowledge and skills with other
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A 'hands-on' and 'can-do' attitude with a confident telephone manner
- Good IT skills and proficient in use of MS Office including Outlook
This is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity with various shifts available and offering a salary of up to £20k per annum for the right candidate.
Interested? Call Michelle on 0116 3666 167 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.