This position requires a candidate that has the ability to communicate with customers from all backgrounds and all levels. You will be able to think fast and work under pressure and you will have an excellent eye for detail. You will be a part of busy team in a fast paced environment.
Your duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls from customers and place bookings on the system
- Making outbound calls
- Dealing with customer complaints or any other issues they may have
- Assisting & advising customers on their waste requirements ensuring that they get the correct product for their needs
- Dealing with customer email enquiries/orders
- General Administration/Data Inputting
- Leasing with drivers
Working hours - 9am - 5pm / Monday - Friday.
For more information please contact Laura Heathcote at Barker Ross on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.