Our client based in Newark is one of the leading repair centres in Europe, where customer products are repaired for one of the largest high street retailers in the country and they now have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team from Monday 20th March 2017.
Based on a shift pattern of 4 days on / 4 days off, your hours of work will be 8:00am - 8:30pm and therefore candidates must be flexible in order to meet these requirements as shifts can sometimes fall during weekends. Candidates must also have their own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
This will be a temporary on going position with a view to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Duties will include:-
- Updating customers on the stages of their product repair
- Keeping in contact with customers every 4 days making them aware of any updates
- Using spreadsheets and several other systems to obtain customer information
- Dealing with complaints and directing the customer to the correct person/department
- Entering notes onto the system after making any calls to customers so that colleagues are also kept up to date on the progress of the customers repair
In order to be successful for the role you must have:
- Previous customer contact/call centre experience
- Ability to think logically and resolve customer complaints
- Efficient in terms of timeframes and deadlines with regards to the length of your calls
- Must like the idea of speaking to customers and being on the phone for most of the time
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.