Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator looking for either part time or full time work?
We are recruiting for our client based in Milton Keynes who are a genuine friendly but successful business and are market leaders for service, repair and re-manufacturing of In-Car Entertainment and Multimedia products for the global automotive industry, retailers and end users and are currently recruiting for Customer Service Administrators.
This is permanent position offering a salary of £15,600 - £16,185 depending on experience and for part time will be pro rata. Full time hours are Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM and part time Monday - Friday 10AM- 4PM. Our client offers a company health scheme, pension and free parking is available on site.
You will be given on the job training however will need to be someone who can quickly demonstrate their sound commercial awareness and able to see the 'bigger picture'. You must have a willingness to learn the role and have creativity to suggest process improvements.
You will need to hold the following:
- A minimum of 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C or higher in Maths, English and a relevant practical subject.
- At least 2 year's customer service/administration experience, preferably within a business to business environment.
- Be literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Previous use of computer software (for managing customer records/orders)
- Experience in operating a stock management system.
- Experience in a customer service environment where you have multi tasked a variety of administrative duties.
- Familiarity with in car entertainment audio visual systems and electronics components or a technical/manufacturing background (desirable)
- Deal with all aspects of administration.
- Book in repair products and data enter information accurately onto bespoke systems for orders/collections/replacements.
- Before despatch, Quality Control check to a high standard.
- Pick /pack and despatch Parts orders.
- Maximise Parts/Service Manual sales and take electronic payments.
- Arrange shipping and collections via couriers (mainland & overseas).
- Maintain stock levels accurately including conducting stock takes.
- Maintain engineers with workload and manage ordering their parts.
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction when finding resolution to customer enquires/ sales via telephone and email.
- Achieve service and quality standards, turnaround times and targets to a high level.
- Maintain a positive reputation with internal and external customers.
- Being positive and flexible to changing priorities in a varied and challenging work environment achieving daily and weekly customer service targets.
Required Skills and Behaviour:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of systems, products and processes in order to effectively and efficiently handle a wide range of customer enquiries.
- Take end-to-end ownership over issues and in doing so manage expected outcome.
- Able to listen carefully, evaluate relevant information, investigate and respond efficiently.
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp swiftly and draw informed conclusions to resolve issues quickly in a professional manner.
- Accurately record and update customer information on calls, order booking in, collections, replacements, parts orders/sales and despatch across multiple systems.
- Be routine-orientated, methodical, thorough, compliant, cautious, sensitive, self-disciplined and accommodating.
- Flexible and resilient to conflicting demands whilst maintaining quality standards under pressure.
- Strong organisational and planning skills to manage own workload and targets within given timescales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data entry with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work without direct supervision and work as a team player in a positive manner sharing skills and knowledge.
- Motivated and focused to providing a professional first class service, creating positive customer interaction and experience.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.