My client is a leading Comapny in Logistics and is a global logistics and supply chain company in both freight management and contract logistics..
They require a Customer Service Administration Clerk
Day to day duties include:
- Responding to emails quickly and precisely regarding delivery queries (deliveries will be of Drums, components so someone who can adapt and able to pick up product knowledge quickly)
- Answering incoming calls from customers regarding deliveries (These calls may be constant at times due to demand)
- Administration/ entering and updating spreadsheets, required documentation
- Working towards KPI's and sticking to deadlines
The right candidate will be working in a small team of 6 working alongside Planner's and Transport Manager and will report into the General Manager and there is a really good team rapport.
- Strong organisational skill
- Transport knowledge or some sort of experience a traffic office
- Flexible approach to work (as a new contract there may be a lot of changes)
- Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong customer focus (role is extremely customer focused and facing)
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong telephone Communications skills
- Ability to investigate and report back findings to site management and customers in details
The hours of work are 08:30am to 17:30 pm and are based on a 40 hour week.
This position has very good prospects to join the team on a permanent basis..
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.