Barker Ross are recruiting for a Customer Contact Officer in the Manchester area on a 1 Month contract (with a possible extension) based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £10.44ph to provide a first point of contact resolution to a wide range of customer demands via multiple communication channels and prevent escalation to the Regional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- To answer a wide range of customer queries over the phone (including rent account management, tenancy related issues, rehousing advice and more)
- To respond to customer queries through other media including email, SMS, and social media.
- To escalate more complex demands to the Neighbourhood Services Manager where first point of contact resolution is not possible.
- To undertake and complete all admin functions relevant to the role or as directed by the Customer Contact Team Leader.
- To provide guidance and assistance to customers to enable them to access the services of other agencies in order to support resolution of their issues.
- To process rent payments from customers over the telephone.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working using a negotiation/coaching style approach to achieve outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence customers
- Ability to, and comfortable with, making decisions supported by knowledge and experience
- Not afraid of providing challenge and having difficult conversations
- To effectively use coaching techniques to help customers identify actions and solutions for themselves
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.