Our client based in Newark is one of the leading repair centres in Europe, where high end customer products are repaired for one of the largest high street retailers in the country and they are now looking for 3 Customer Contact Administrators to join their team as soon as possible.
We are currently recruiting for the below shifts, both of which involve working a 4 day on 4 day off rota pattern and in total, will equate to working 43 hours across each shift as there is a early finish on your last day.
- 8:30am - 8:00pm
- 7:00am - 6:30pm
These roles are long term temporary on going positions with the potential to be offered a permanent contract with the client based on your performance.
Duties will include:-
- Dealing with customer mobile phone repairs received from high street stores
- Using various computer systems in order to find both customer and product information
- Checking stock content and amount before calling customers to offer the alternatives available
- Financial responsibility when offering customers exchanges or vouchers, making sure that no cost implications to the business are involved
- Use of a ticketing system where queries must be answered within 24 hours
- Running daily reports for senior management
- Working to a task based rota to ensure all tasks are completed each shift
- Data entry, copy and paste and other general administration tasks
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous administration or customer service experience and have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
The successful candidate must also be dynamic, willing to learn and develop, have a high attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.