Our client based in Sleaford is looking to recruit several Customer Advisors to join their team from Monday 13th November. Hours of work are 30 per week working over 5 days during the contact centre opening hours and overtime will also be available on an adhoc basis.
The roles will be temporary on going lasting until March 2018 to assist with the busy period however; permanent opportunities will be available to candidates who perform well during this time.
Pay rate will be based on National Minimum and National Living Wage to start and there will be an increase for candidates who work after 12 weeks.
The main responsibility of the role is to handle inbound sales calls and orders, obtaining and processing the required customer details and information.
Additional duties will include:-
- Maximising sales by upselling our clients direct products and increasing average order value to drive business success
- Respond to and acknowledge all customers and suppliers in a timely and courteous manner
- Communicating effectively with customers, suppliers and colleagues by generating confidence and enthusiasm throughout every interaction
- Turn every customer contact into a positive experience in order to retain customers
- Respond to customer complaints and enquiries and resolve as per current guidelines or by escalating queries to the Contact Centre Leaders where appropriate
- Ensure that a high level of attention is given to all tasks
- Accurately record the details of all customer contacts received and processed within the department software system and ensure confidentiality of personal data
- Work to achieve personal targets and contribute to team targets
Key skills required for the role:-
- Excellent telephone manner
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Ability to follow set procedures and processes
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in a contact centre or retail environment would be an advantage
Shifts are usually locked in on a Tuesday for the following week and shift patterns are available to view 1 month in advance. Generally, working days/times are kept consistent with the available shift pattern however, flexibility is key for such a busy period for the business. The contact centre opening hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm on Saturday's and 10am-6pm on Sunday's. You must be flexible during these times in order to fulfil your given shift.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.