Our client based in Sleaford is looking to recruit 6 Customer Advisors to join their team from Thursday 20th July 2017. Hours of the role are 30 per week working over 5 days during contact centre opening hours and overtime will also be available on an adhoc basis. The roles will be temporary on going to start with and are estimated to be long term positions with the opportunity to become permanent for candidates who make good impressions in the role. Pay rate will be £7.80 per hour.
The main responsibility of the role is to handle inbound sales calls and orders, obtaining and processing the required customer details.
Additional duties will include:-
- Maximising sales by up selling our clients direct products and increasing average order value to drive business success
- Respond to and acknowledge all customers and suppliers in a timely and courteous manner
- Communicating effectively with customers, suppliers and colleagues by generating confidence and enthusiasm throughout every interaction
- Turn every customer contact into a positive experience in order to retain customers
- Respond to customer complaints and enquiries and resolve as per current guidelines or by escalating queries to Contact Centre Leaders where appropriate
- Ensure that a high level of attention is given to all tasks
- Accurately record the details of all customer contacts received and processed within the department software system and ensure confidentiality of personal data
- Work to achieve personal targets and contribute to team targets
Key skills required for the role are:-
- Excellent telephone manner
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Ability to follow set procedures and processes
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in a contact centre or retail environment would be an advantage
Shifts are locked in usually on a Tuesday for the following week, although shift patterns are available to view over 1 month in advance. Generally, working days/times are kept consistent with the available shift pattern however flexibility is key. The contact centre opening times are Monday to Thursday 7am-10pm, Friday 7am-9pm, Saturday 8am-7pm and Sunday 10am-6pm.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
Please note that we will only be able to consider candidates who are available to start work on Thursday 20th July. You must also have your own transport to reach the location of the site.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.