Our client based in Newark is one of the leading repair centres in Europe, where high end customer products are repaired for one of the largest high street retailers in the country and they are now looking a Customer Administrator to join their expanding team as soon as possible.
The role will be long term temporary on going with the potential to be offered a permanent contract depending on performance.
The hours of work are 08:30 - 20:00 working a 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern which can therefore fall over the weekend and so candidates must be flexible with this.
Duties will include:-
- Dealing with customer mobile phone repairs received from high street stores
- Using various computer systems in order to find both customer and product information
- Checking stock content and amount before calling customers to offer the alternatives available
- Financial responsibility when offering customers exchanges or vouchers, making sure that no cost implications to the business are involved
- Use of a ticketing system where queries must be answered within 24 hours
- Running daily reports for senior management
- Working to a task based rota to ensure all tasks are completed each shift
- Data entry, copy and paste and other general administration tasks
The pay rate of the role is £8.30 per hour.
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous administration or customer service experience and have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
The successful candidate must also be dynamic, willing to learn and develop, have a high attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.