JOB TITLE: Customer Accounts Administrator/Logistics Co-ordinator
To provide day to day administration support to customers and colleagues to ensure correct products are distributed in accordance with customer requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
Liaise on a day to day basis with the customer up dating on issues, queries and service.
Work alone or part of a team. Able to prioritise workload with little direction from supervisor, understand, and work within routine and procedures. The grade holds direct customer responsibilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:-
· Liaise with customers on a day to day basis to provide support and advise on any queries.
· Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required such as: KPIs; WIPs; Activity Logs; Shortages; Failed deliveries; incorrect quantities.
· Arrange shipping of products, including booking slots, establishing courier, providing driver details and tracking parcels, in accordance with customer specifications.
· Manage stock movements and transfers via WMS System.
· Liaise with re-works to plan and cost any pre-retail requirements.
· Gather data to produce invoices and deal with PO issues when required.
· Carry out work according to customer requirements or following a plan set by others, working within agreed timescales.
· Provide guidance, support and informal coaching to administrators and new colleagues.
· Ensure tasks are completed in timely manner to enable next stage to be carried out.
· Ensure all work is completed to a high standard, eliminating need for rework and/or changes.
· Requirement to prioritise own work, meeting required timescales
· Able to apply vigilance and care in approach to work, judging when and who else to involve
· Undertake other responsible tasks that may be required from time to time as directed by the needs of the business and/or your Line Manager
The role would suit a person that has had at least one years' experience in a similar role and environment. This is a medium scale administration role. It is necessary for the job holder to hold the enthusiasm to excel in this role and the willingness to learn. Full training is provided.
*Please only apply if you have experience within in a Logistics environment*
Hours of work:
South of Leicester LE17 postcode
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.