Currently recruiting for a Customer Accounts Administrator on a temporary basis for a well established Logistics company based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
To provide day to day administration support to customers and colleagues to ensure correct products are distributed in accordance with customer requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
Liaise on a day to day basis with the customer up dating on issues, queries and service.
Work alone or part of a team. Able to prioritise workload with little direction from supervisor, understand, and work within routine and procedures. The grade holds direct customer responsibilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:-
· Liaise with customers on a day to day basis to provide support and advise on any queries.
· Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required such as: KPIs; WIPs; Activity Logs; Shortages; Failed deliveries; incorrect quantities.
· Arrange shipping of products, including booking slots, establishing courier, providing driver details and tracking parcels, in accordance with customer specifications.
· Manage stock movements and transfers via WMS System.
· Liaise with re-works to plan and cost any pre-retail requirements.
· Gather data to produce invoices and deal with PO issues when required.
· Carry out work according to customer requirements or following a plan set by others, working within agreed timescales.
· Provide guidance, support and informal coaching to administrators and new colleagues.
· Ensure tasks are completed in timely manner to enable next stage to be carried out.
· Ensure all work is completed to a high standard, eliminating need for rework and/or changes.
· Requirement to prioritise own work, meeting required timescales
· Excellent English both written & spoken
· Proficient with MS packages
· Accurate & reliable
· Administration & organisation skills
· Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
· Knowledge of the industry
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.